An innovative energy-efficient solution designed for any location!
The robust design and versatile mounting options of the Talius Habitat Plus system allow for installation in the most challenging locations. Their high-end design blends perfectly with modern-day architecture and retrofits and complement any exterior while protecting against overheating and high energy costs.
Ideal for mid to high-rise applications or locations that require a creative solar solution.
- Optimize thermal comfort and minimize UV exposure
- Expand balconies and decks in the most challenging locations
Sleek and sophisticated design
Talius’ exclusively engineered Habitat Plus system is hardly noticeable when mounted. Designed specifically for mid to high-rise balconies, this system is capable of withstanding strong winds.
- Heavy-duty precision extruded aluminum back beam and square cover housing.
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum bottom bar
- Stainless-steel cable guides and anchors
- Exterior rated fabrics
- Motorized operation
- Compatible with building automation products
- Optional environmental sensors
Specifically designed for exterior use, our fabrics are durable and easy to maintain. They are offered in a variety of colours and weave densities to suit the exact amount of solar protection you prefer.
Frame components are only available in silver.
For large projects, please ask your Talius dealer about special order colour options.
To select the right fabric for you, refer to the solutions and applications chart below.
MAKE A STATEMENT & stand out from the rest with CUSTOM GRAPHICS
Print any image directly onto your Habitat Screen and turn your window coverage into an excellent marketing opportunity.