The central pillar of the Classic (CL) large revolving door is stronger than that of the CLASSIC small and is made from steel. It has an integral break-out system and is ideal for larger door diameters.
- door diameters from 3.6 to 7.4 m
- visible aluminium door leaf profile 76 x 76 mm
- visible drum wall profiles – upper 73 mm, lower 105 mm
- crown compartment from 500 mm
- drive located in the roof system
- available with 3 or 4 leaves
- rescue and escape routes with break-out function (mechanical emergency opening system which allows the leaves to be swung out of the way so as to give unimpeded access/entry)
- windbrake function: electro-mechanical arrest of the break-out door leaves
- night closure: available with locks; the cleverly designed internal guidance system prevents dirt build-up and is weather-resistant
- integral air curtain – able to prevent minor drafts
- display case: can be illuminated and also upgrades the entrance from its position in the centre of the revolving door.
hotels, administration buildings, shopping malls, exhibition and conference centres, multiplex cinemas, railway stations, airport buildings, sports facilities, hospitals etc.