Hermetic and Air-Tight Door Systems for Special Areas
The new TORMAX Hermetic automatic sliding door system significantly raises and redefines the standards of quality for hermetic and air-tight doors. This has been made possible as TORMAX turned its attention to all the technical and functional details. The result is a door system that meets the various requirements of operating theatres, radiology rooms, quarantine zones, laboratories and clean rooms in research and industry.
Highest Quality Standards for Critical Areas
An all-round hermetic seal
The innovative drive technology means that even very heavy doors are opened and closed smoothly and quickly. The door leaf with all-round sealing is lowered shortly before the final closure and pressed against the integral door frame.
Safe and quiet in operation
Integral sensors ensure an uncompromising protection and error-free detection of persons. They are built into the door system in a discreet and hygienic manner. Vibration-absorbing components enable extremely quiet operation, thus increasing the comfort even more.
Individual fittings and designs
The sophisticated technology is installed invisibly in a slim, elegant structure. The design and materials of the door leaves can be customised in many different ways. A wide range of accessories is available.
Reliable and inexpensive to maintain
You benefit from TORMAX’s decades of experience: long-lasting, tried and tested components ensure low maintenance costs.
More safety, more value
The TORMAX Hermetic automatic sliding door system meets the highest safety standards and is certified to EN 16005 / DIN 18650. Thanks to the newly developed, unique sealing of the system it meets the requirements for air-tightness and comfort combined with a high degree of safety.
Elegant design developed for the most stringent hygiene requirements
Product Features at a Glance
- Full hermetic sealing with all-round door leaf seal
- Lowering / pressing mechanism integrated in the drive and door leaf
- Dynamic door movement even for heavy door
- Door opening widths 800 – 2000 mm, passage height max. 2500 mm
- Numerous options for equipments and customisation
- Full opening, partial opening with time and step switch, can be adjusted in combination
- User interface with 5 operating modes, status display and error display
- Functions Push & Go, Pull & Close
- Emergency open, emergency close
- Easy-to-clean design with sloping upper cladding section
- Continuous floor area, no guide elements in the doorway
- Very slim, elegant drive housing, cross-section only 280 x 135 mm (H x D)
- Combi-sensor for opening and safety is discreetly incorporated in the cladding.
The door is also secured when the cladding is open.
- Door leaf enclosure made of anodised aluminium
- Door leaf surface can be finished in stainless steel or with HPL coating, in a wide variety of colours, with windows in any desired shapes and fittings
- Impulse generators: push-button, contactless switch, card reader, key switch
- Air-tight door system without lowering mechanism, sealed on three sides
- Integration within higher-level systems
- Special noise-insulating door filling materialllung
- Lead insert for radiation protection
- CE (EN 16005 / DIN 18650; TÜV certified)