- rescue and escape routes with break-out function (mechanical emergency opening system which allows the leaves to be swung out of the way so as to give unimpeded access/entry)
- windbrake function: electro-mechanical locking of the break-out door leaves
- drive located in the floor or the ceiling of the room under the door
- night closure: available with locks; the cleverly designed internal guidance system prevents dirt build-up and is weather-resistant
- integral air curtain – able to prevent minor drafts
- Access Control: access can be refused to unauthorised persons as persons enter singly
When used in conjunction with our 3 or 4 leaf fully automatic revolving door systems, Access Control provides optimal control of access when used with other systems such as card-readers, biometric recognition or other security measures. The comprehensive security system also enables persons to be separated by means of the “anti-piggybacking” (two people in one segment) and “anti-tailgating” (persons entering too close together) functions.
As its name suggests and thanks to its classic, timeless design and exquisite workmanship, the Classic (CL) small revolving door is admirably suited to a distinguished but unostentatious style of architecture.
- aluminium profile closures 56 x 56 mm giving an impression of lightness
- visible drum wall profiles – upper 73 mm, lower 105 mm
- crown compartment – from 250 mm
- suitable for door diameters from 1.60 to 4.0 m
- drive located in the roof system
- available with 3 or 4 leaves
hotels, administration buildings, shopping malls, exhibition and conference centres, multiplex cinemas, railway stations, airport buildings, sports facilities, hospitals etc.